The new Baader Belly Trim option allows our customers to reduce the manual processing after the BAADER 581 and offers a meaningful possibility to reduce the labor costs. With no reduction of speed and a never paralleled process stability, the BAADER 581 is still the most effective and efficient filleting machine on the whole market.
Through a new photoelectric measuring system the BAADER 581 is now empowered to cut the bellytrim with no reduction of the other performance parameters of the machine.
During EuroTier you will be able to see some of the key machines installed at our new show plant
in the UK, Iqbal Poultry. You will also find a complete model of the plant on the booth to give you
an overview of the processing flow. The show plant is our vision put into action:
A safe food processing factory that presents an intelligent, sustainable,
bio-secure and leading animal welfare solution.
Over 120 customers from around the world gathered at the BTC (BAADER Technology Center) in Luebeck to see some of BAADERS major highlights for the salmon industry and had a very fruitful and cheerful day.
Live presentations gave the visitors the chance to be first-hand witness of BAADERs advantages.
Presentations from our guest speakers were well attended e.g. Pål Korneliussen - publisher from intrafish media, gave an overview about the current trend in the fish industry. Marin Löhrke fom the company Löhrke talked about automated and innovative cleaning trends in the food industry.
- BAADER chosen as main supplier for Cermaq’s new salmon plant
- VDMA - section North - visits BAADER in Lübeck
- The Norwegian Minister of Fisheries - Per Sandberg, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway - Elisabeth Walaas and Members of the Norwegian Seafood Council visited the „Hidden Champion“ BAADER in Lübeck
- BAADER 581 Filleting and Belly Trim in ONE Machine
- BAADER 144 Princess-Cut Machine - NEW GENERATION
- BAADER 144 - GAME-CHANGER - Salmon Gutting Revolution
Phone+49 (0)451 - 53020